The most irritating issue with Windows is the error messages about the DLL file is missing. Well, the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.DLL file is missing like errors are pretty common in Windows and they are the most annoying than any other. You start the computer and try to open the software program, and you suddenly see the missing api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.DLL Windows error message. Many people get frustrated and reinstall the software as they don’t know the simple fix for this issue.In the cases where you face the missing api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.DLL Windows error, you should immediately download the. DLL File in the system. In this post, we will provide the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.DLL free Download link for all those who are concerned. Also, we are sharing the step-by-step instructions on how to fix this issue with the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.DLL Download Windows.
api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll File Missing Error Solution
What is api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll File?
The DLL files are nothing but the Dynamically Linked Libraries. With the DLL files, the Windows and the software programs communicate with each other. Such DLL files allow the software programs to access the Windows functionalities with ease. The DLL files are the most important files for any software, and not having them or deleting them will show you the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll file error. This is the special file for the BurnAware Pro software program. You’ll see the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll missing error while running this software.
How to Fix api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll Missing Error?
There are a few working solutions to fix the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll was not found error. You can follow these methods pretty easy to get rid of the issue. As we share the detailed information, you don’t have to deal with the technicalities and try using these methods by yourself.
Method #1 – Download the Missing DLL File
If you face the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll not found error, you should immediately know that the file is missing from the software directory. So, the best and simplest method for the same is to get the file downloaded on your computer and place it in the respective directory. Here are the exact steps to download the missing DLL file and fix the issue immediately.
- First of all, download the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll file from this link. We are sharing the trusted download link for this file.
- Mostly, the file is downloaded in Windows by default in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and copy the file by pressing the “Ctrl + C” key combination.
- Now, go to the respective directory of the BurnAware software program. Mostly, you’ll have this software installed on the “C:/” drive.
- It’s time to press “Ctrl + V” to paste this file into the respective directory. After you place the file in the directory, you’ll be able to use the software from now on.
- Double-click on the BurnAware software and check if you are seeing the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll file missing or not. If it’s not coming, then you have successfully fixed the issue.
|BIT VERSION||FILE SIZE||LANGUAGE||DESCRIPTION||MD5 / SHA||DOWNLOAD|
|32bit 6.3.9600.16384||4.0 KB||U.S. English||ApiSet Stub DLL||MD5 : 37a6a9783425546998fdcc0e10aecb19
SHA : e8ff6efd62cf258cfcc0f2fa0d3e03d7645f0b8b
|32bit 6.3.9600.16384||3.5 KB||U.S. English||ApiSet Stub DLL||MD5 : 47e0b91c7978def3621be9a365c72363
SHA : 68498154323b9a96488d496f22f84e4ebb926db0
|32bit 6.2.9200.16384||3.5 KB||U.S. English||ApiSet Stub DLL||MD5 : da364744048c965547fb3f2a98f7d92b
SHA : c057f84044a9ae96bf496ace3dc21c335ca2cc8a
|32bit 6.1.7600.16385||3.5 KB||U.S. English||ApiSet Stub DLL||MD5 : ea03d6cb2a8974dd1360861e06af688a
SHA : 2f83c3bdf614bb9c43263626a2f08cc30bcd11a3
Method #2 – Fix Issue Automatically
There is special software that will help us to automatically fix any error, even if it’s api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll not found. You can easily use our special All-in-One error fixing software program to fix this issue within a few minutes.
- First of all, click “this link” to download the All-in-One software.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to install this software on your computer.
- Now, it’s time to run this program. Go to the Desktop and double-click on the icon to start the program on your computer.
- Once it starts, it’s time to click on the “Repair” button to start fixing the errors. Within a few minutes, this repair program will fix all the issues immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – What Causes api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll File Not found an error?
When the software is not able to find the necessary DLLs, it will show the file not found an error. Due to the accidental deletion or the false detection by the Antivirus software program, it causes the file to Delete, and you see the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll file not found an error on your system.
#2 – Isn’t there any solution to fix the api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll missing error automatically?
With the use of our sophisticated software program, we can easily fix this issue. The software will automatically run the background checks and will deploy all the methods to fix this issue permanently. Download the provided software and get rid of all technical issues permanently.
#3 – Is api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll a virus program?
No. The api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll is not a virus program and will not cause any issues in the system. Even if any antivirus program detects the same as a potential threat, you should not worry at all.
There is not a single person on this planet who is using a Windows computer. The api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll is a simple error and easy to fix. With the methods mentioned in this post, you can quickly fix this error and enjoy using the software on your computer with ease.