Windows and some weird errors go together very well. With the random errors thrown on the screen, Windows users always have to struggle with the solutions. atl.dll was not found is one of the common errors that many people face. The issues related to the DLL files are mostly easy to solve. But, the users have no information about the same, and that makes it annoying. The main reason behind the same is usually the missing DLL file that acts as the bridge between the OS and the software. If you face the atl.dll file missing in Windows, then you’ll have to download and replace the file. In this post, you’ll find the direct download atl.dll file link.
atl.dll File Missing Error Solution
What is atl.dll File?
The DLL files are nothing but the Dynamically Linked Libraries. With the DLL files, the Windows and the software programs communicate with each other. Such DLL files allow the software programs to access the Windows functionalities with ease. The DLL files are the most important files for any software, and not having them or deleting them will show you the atl.dll file error.
How to Fix atl.dll Missing Error?
There are a few working solutions to fix the atl.dll was not found error. You can follow these methods pretty easy to get rid of the issue. As we share the detailed information, you don’t have to deal with the technicalities and try using these methods by yourself.
Method #1 – Download the Missing DLL File
If you face the atl.dll not found error, you should immediately know that the file is missing from the software directory. So, the best and simplest method for the same is to get the file downloaded on your computer and place it in the respective directory. Here are the exact steps to download the missing DLL file and fix the issue immediately.
- First of all, download the atl.dll file from this link. We are sharing the trusted download link for this file.
- Mostly, the file is downloaded in Windows by default in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and copy the file by pressing the “Ctrl + C” key combination.
- Now, go to the respective directory of the BurnAware software program. Mostly, you’ll have this software installed on the “C:/” drive.
- It’s time to press “Ctrl + V” to paste this file into the respective directory. After you place the file in the directory, you’ll be able to use the software from now on.
- Double-click on the BurnAware software and check if you are seeing the atl.dll file missing or not. If it’s not coming, then you have successfully fixed the issue.
|BIT VERSION||FILE SIZE||LANGUAGE||DESCRIPTION||MD5 / SHA||DOWNLOAD|
|64bit 3.5.2284.2||86.5 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : 21388f837f8cf328d256182aa4e48257
SHA : 4664684003d877a59f4c4a7a1e3c6da900107b61
|32bit 3.5.2284.2||70.0 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : 35979494dabaf115f5ffa960830817df
SHA : 28ebb84785a49043e6e218abd1947161b46da1ba
|32bit 3.5.2284.2||57.5 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : 4c16f9cf69ec53c68516f2f152b09a34
SHA : d050f03a7d33a9ee9fa540e7ee391e091f760065
|32bit 3.5.2284.2||57.5 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : a17a2e0e7fc1f3c236d6d9b469538005
SHA : d7c11ba25ae25ac122f5865a34ef1564d3c98ecc
|32bit 3.5.2284.1||57.5 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : 7240d7049b7357103f0fb65d716af8dc
SHA : 98f274b6db4e40ad56d12cec0c1e1d7eecc81de9
|32bit 3.5.2284.0||81.0 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : 916a341c23c8a1d7cb2d338cbd95d41f
SHA : b17e0b3069859b4c11a38f7f576d6854758cbc12
|32bit 3.5.2284.0||71.0 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : 9873faff250c3c561cc3463cc8d59494
SHA : 2ee8942e5233b739a0826edf9bfc8327df8083e4
|32bit 3.5.2284.0||57.5 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : a1e9dca79555b4209d0e5b251551f35d
SHA : 37afbbdc00fc838a49420888ce760ddbe5866d06
|32bit 3.5.2284.0||68.5 KB||U.S. English||ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode)||MD5 : f10e5311e5093fa3c00ff88c54c32fca
SHA : 976eb9973aab2b629cee324be5aed48f8d352ee2
Method #2 – Fix Issue Automatically
There is special software that will help us to automatically fix any error, even if it’s atl.dll not found. You can easily use our special All-in-One error fixing software program to fix this issue within a few minutes.
- First of all, click “this link” to download the All-in-One software.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to install this software on your computer.
- Now, it’s time to run this program. Go to the Desktop and double-click on the icon to start the program on your computer.
- Once it starts, it’s time to click on the “Repair” button to start fixing the errors. Within a few minutes, this repair program will fix all the issues immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions for atl.dll File
#Q1 – What Causes atl.dll File Not found an error?
When the software is not able to find the necessary DLLs, it will show the file not found an error. Due to the accidental deletion or the false detection by the Antivirus software program, it causes the file to Delete, and you see the atl.dll file not found an error on your system.
#Q2 – Isn’t there any solution to fix the atl.dll missing error automatically?
With the use of our sophisticated software program, we can easily fix this issue. The software will automatically run the background checks and will deploy all the methods to fix this issue permanently. Download the provided software and get rid of all technical issues permanently.
#Q3 – Is atl.dll a virus program?
No. The atl.dll is not a virus program and will not cause any issues in the system. Even if any antivirus program detects the same as a potential threat, you should not worry at all.
There is not a single person on this planet who is using a Windows computer. The atl.dll is a simple error and easy to fix. With the methods mentioned in this post, you can quickly fix this error and enjoy using the software on your computer with ease.