The most irritating issue with Windows is the error messages about the DLL file is missing. Well, the es.DLL file is missing like errors are pretty common in Windows and they are the most annoying than any other. You start the computer and try to open the software program, and you suddenly see the missing es.DLL Windows error message. Many people get frustrated and reinstall the software as they don’t know the simple fix for this issue.In the cases where you face the missing es.DLL Windows error, you should immediately download the. DLL File in the system. In this post, we will provide the es.DLL free Download link for all those who are concerned. Also, we are sharing the step-by-step instructions on how to fix this issue with the es.DLL Download Windows.
es.dll File Missing Error Solution
What is es.dll File?
The DLL files are nothing but the Dynamically Linked Libraries. With the DLL files, the Windows and the software programs communicate with each other. Such DLL files allow the software programs to access the Windows functionalities with ease. The DLL files are the most important files for any software, and not having them or deleting them will show you the es.dll file error. This is the special file for the BurnAware Pro software program. You’ll see the es.dll missing error while running this software.
How to Fix es.dll Missing Error?
There are a few working solutions to fix the es.dll was not found error. You can follow these methods pretty easy to get rid of the issue. As we share the detailed information, you don’t have to deal with the technicalities and try using these methods by yourself.
Method #1 – Download the Missing DLL File
If you face the es.dll not found error, you should immediately know that the file is missing from the software directory. So, the best and simplest method for the same is to get the file downloaded on your computer and place it in the respective directory. Here are the exact steps to download the missing DLL file and fix the issue immediately.
- First of all, download the es.dll file from this link. We are sharing the trusted download link for this file.
- Mostly, the file is downloaded in Windows by default in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and copy the file by pressing the “Ctrl + C” key combination.
- Now, go to the respective directory of the BurnAware software program. Mostly, you’ll have this software installed on the “C:/” drive.
- It’s time to press “Ctrl + V” to paste this file into the respective directory. After you place the file in the directory, you’ll be able to use the software from now on.
- Double-click on the BurnAware software and check if you are seeing the es.dll file missing or not. If it’s not coming, then you have successfully fixed the issue.
|BIT VERSION||FILE SIZE||LANGUAGE||DESCRIPTION||MD5 / SHA||DOWNLOAD|
|32bit 2001.12.8530.16385||265.0 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : f6916efc29d9953d5d0df06882ae8e16
SHA : afe957644bc24294fa34d6ff040e5a4a6296b6a0
|32bit 2001.12.6931.18057||263.0 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : 3cb3343d720168b575133a0a20dc2465
SHA : 2a0b44e9cf6951932c30aac84e5c9a5772e920af
|64bit 2001.12.6931.18057||353.5 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : 6b1a97bf9fefbdc83f3c7c7d0f826c66
SHA : bb3c1e2929e92a674ae36ccb050887ba680964dc
|32bit 2001.12.4414.701||240.5 KB||U.S. English||N/A||MD5 : 4ec63804dc5809dc0d0be0ab1efa0e9e
SHA : a10e096c3b73aedbefb3a9e881b7797170852e01
|32bit 2001.12.4414.258||237.5 KB||U.S. English||N/A||MD5 : 40d5bba450d4d639394b1b042c8dba56
SHA : 7312cce56b0c599cfe868fe5e038186306c2b4c4
|64bit 2001.12.10941.16384||462.0 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : 17be4a35829b37c742084dc02d48e5f0
SHA : e5cc3ae248f20af3dac0a3e4014b0482c5ed9cf4
|32bit 2001.12.10941.16384||337.5 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : 468ef07e739f81fbbd367fa1714f8460
SHA : 5209c9ff181e3fa5ab030a2e21de095f15ab5648
|32bit 2001.12.10530.16384||322.0 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : bc4e13afee0b35d87ce8f49ef5df5634
SHA : 4e9cb9e0120a37d5f09c439ad7bdaf84625e2944
|32bit 2001.12.10130.16384||385.0 KB||U.S. English||COM+||MD5 : 39fb0d2c74d4201f01ba30d06162525a
SHA : f30e7a5864952fb3e6174825986b81df5a8d49ea
Method #2 – Fix Issue Automatically
There is special software that will help us to automatically fix any error, even if it’s es.dll not found. You can easily use our special All-in-One error fixing software program to fix this issue within a few minutes.
- First of all, click “this link” to download the All-in-One software.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to install this software on your computer.
- Now, it’s time to run this program. Go to the Desktop and double-click on the icon to start the program on your computer.
- Once it starts, it’s time to click on the “Repair” button to start fixing the errors. Within a few minutes, this repair program will fix all the issues immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – What Causes es.dll File Not found an error?
When the software is not able to find the necessary DLLs, it will show the file not found an error. Due to the accidental deletion or the false detection by the Antivirus software program, it causes the file to Delete, and you see the es.dll file not found an error on your system.
#2 – Isn’t there any solution to fix the es.dll missing error automatically?
With the use of our sophisticated software program, we can easily fix this issue. The software will automatically run the background checks and will deploy all the methods to fix this issue permanently. Download the provided software and get rid of all technical issues permanently.
#3 – Is es.dll a virus program?
No. The es.dll is not a virus program and will not cause any issues in the system. Even if any antivirus program detects the same as a potential threat, you should not worry at all.
There is not a single person on this planet who is using a Windows computer. The es.dll is a simple error and easy to fix. With the methods mentioned in this post, you can quickly fix this error and enjoy using the software on your computer with ease.