There are many data burning software programs available on the Internet. With professional data burning software programs like the BurnAware Pro, the users won’t have to rely on any other software program. There is no program available for the computers that will not throw any while you are using it. The BurnAware pro app will throw the cmdext.dll file missing error when trying to use it on your computer. Well, that’s a common error, and thousands of people have experienced the same. In this post, we will share detailed information about this error and the ways you can fix this within a few minutes. We share the detailed methods by which you can easily fix the cmdext.dll Not found an error in Windows.
cmdext.dll File Missing Error Solution
What is cmdext.dll File?
The DLL files are nothing but the Dynamically Linked Libraries. With the DLL files, the Windows and the software programs communicate with each other. Such DLL files allow the software programs to access the Windows functionalities with ease. The DLL files are the most important files for any software, and not having them or deleting them will show you the cmdext.dll file error. This is the special file for the BurnAware Pro software program. You’ll see the cmdext.dll missing error while running this software.
How to Fix cmdext.dll Missing Error?
There are a few working solutions to fix the cmdext.dll was not found error. You can follow these methods pretty easy to get rid of the issue. As we share the detailed information, you don’t have to deal with the technicalities and try using these methods by yourself.
Method #1 – Download the Missing DLL File
If you face the cmdext.dll not found error, you should immediately know that the file is missing from the software directory. So, the best and simplest method for the same is to get the file downloaded on your computer and place it in the respective directory. Here are the exact steps to download the missing DLL file and fix the issue immediately.
- First of all, download the cmdext.dll file from this link. We are sharing the trusted download link for this file.
- Mostly, the file is downloaded in Windows by default in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and copy the file by pressing the “Ctrl + C” key combination.
- Now, go to the respective directory of the BurnAware software program. Mostly, you’ll have this software installed on the “C:/” drive.
- It’s time to press “Ctrl + V” to paste this file into the respective directory. After you place the file in the directory, you’ll be able to use the software from now on.
- Double-click on the BurnAware software and check if you are seeing the cmdext.dll file missing or not. If it’s not coming, then you have successfully fixed the issue.
|BIT VERSION||FILE SIZE||LANGUAGE||DESCRIPTION||MD5 / SHA||DOWNLOAD|
|32bit 6.3.9600.16384||10.0 KB||U.S. English||cmd.exe Extension DLL||MD5 : 4c50680bdc98b551ce5c173bab1c62d7
SHA : 8d8283c41f1cc3530ad4fd40c684160a7e42b143
|32bit 6.2.9200.16384||9.5 KB||U.S. English||cmd.exe Extension DLL||MD5 : f2e12b5b7eede6854104e5af8ac841a8
SHA : 1a5a818a8db53a679390ae3868764cacaeaee733
|32bit 10.0.14393.0||11.0 KB||U.S. English||cmd.exe Extension DLL||MD5 : 4f248ff0dd410182001a9b281011f286
SHA : 4afb4801a50d8967a40f140c6db7666682660557
|64bit 10.0.14393.0||13.5 KB||U.S. English||cmd.exe Extension DLL||MD5 : 71b9ad2c078c208ed1633de7ddaa834f
SHA : 187ad8cfeccac58dd1178c5cf5303df518213a1c
|32bit 10.0.10586.0||11.0 KB||U.S. English||cmd.exe Extension DLL||MD5 : 7e470d338a60fa1d4431378b606d9f69
SHA : 49fdc701377b88a4f560d6784a9a6156fde5af74
|64bit 10.0.10586.0||13.5 KB||U.S. English||cmd.exe Extension DLL||MD5 : d72303dd676b51f848721121f2933dc2
SHA : c7521a38f848c4e4de86bb4172c2a439a822a3ed
Method #2 – Fix Issue Automatically
There is special software that will help us to automatically fix any error, even if it’s cmdext.dll not found. You can easily use our special All-in-One error fixing software program to fix this issue within a few minutes.
- First of all, click “this link” to download the All-in-One software.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to install this software on your computer.
- Now, it’s time to run this program. Go to the Desktop and double-click on the icon to start the program on your computer.
- Once it starts, it’s time to click on the “Repair” button to start fixing the errors. Within a few minutes, this repair program will fix all the issues immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – What Causes cmdext.dll File Not found an error?
When the software is not able to find the necessary DLLs, it will show the file not found an error. Due to the accidental deletion or the false detection by the Antivirus software program, it causes the file to Delete, and you see the cmdext.dll file not found an error on your system.
#2 – Isn’t there any solution to fix the cmdext.dll missing error automatically?
With the use of our sophisticated software program, we can easily fix this issue. The software will automatically run the background checks and will deploy all the methods to fix this issue permanently. Download the provided software and get rid of all technical issues permanently.
#3 – Is cmdext.dll a virus program?
No. The cmdext.dll is not a virus program and will not cause any issues in the system. Even if any antivirus program detects the same as a potential threat, you should not worry at all.
There is not a single person on this planet who is using a Windows computer. The cmdext.dll is a simple error and easy to fix. With the methods mentioned in this post, you can quickly fix this error and enjoy using the software on your computer with ease.