There are many data burning software programs available on the Internet. With professional data burning software programs like the BurnAware Pro, the users won’t have to rely on any other software program. There is no program available for the computers that will not throw any while you are using it. The BurnAware pro app will throw the COMSupport.dll file missing error when trying to use it on your computer. Well, that’s a common error, and thousands of people have experienced the same. In this post, we will share detailed information about this error and the ways you can fix this within a few minutes. We share the detailed methods by which you can easily fix the COMSupport.dll Not found an error in Windows.
COMSupport.dll File Missing Error Solution
What is COMSupport.dll File?
The DLL files are nothing but the Dynamically Linked Libraries. With the DLL files, the Windows and the software programs communicate with each other. Such DLL files allow the software programs to access the Windows functionalities with ease. The DLL files are the most important files for any software, and not having them or deleting them will show you the COMSupport.dll file error. This is the special file for the BurnAware Pro software program. You’ll see the COMSupport.dll missing error while running this software.
How to Fix COMSupport.dll Missing Error?
There are a few working solutions to fix the COMSupport.dll was not found an error. You can follow these methods pretty easily to get rid of the issue. As we share the detailed information, you don’t have to deal with the technicalities and try using these methods by yourself.
Method #1 – Download the Missing DLL File
If you face the COMSupport.dll not found error, you should immediately know that the file is missing from the software directory. So, the best and simplest method for the same is to get the file downloaded on your computer and place it in the respective directory. Here are the exact steps to download the missing DLL file and fix the issue immediately.
- First of all, download the COMSupport.dll file from this link. We are sharing the trusted download link for this file.
- Mostly, the file is downloaded in Windows by default in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and copy the file by pressing the “Ctrl + C” key combination.
- Now, go to the respective directory of the BurnAware software program. Mostly, you’ll have this software installed on the “C:/” drive.
- It’s time to press “Ctrl + V” to paste this file into the respective directory. After you place the file in the directory, you’ll be able to use the software from now on.
- Double-click on the BurnAware software and check if you are seeing the COMSupport.dll file missing or not. If it’s not coming, then you have successfully fixed the issue.
|BIT VERSION||FILE SIZE||LANGUAGE||DESCRIPTION||MD5 / SHA||DOWNLOAD|
|32bit 220.127.116.11||59.0 KB||Simplified Chinese||COMSuppo Dynamic Link Library||MD5 : b6a5e8ecc7e16f1e454ce50a2061844b
SHA : c9c4a002faedb4538da4704cc852d4bcc58fb2e0
|32bit 18.104.22.168||59.0 KB||Simplified Chinese||COMSuppo Dynamic Link Library||MD5 : 7807bafc0b79463bc41d81254d18827e
SHA : 428b9d72b59dd11e618fc599bd91744bba96f563
|32bit 22.214.171.124||58.0 KB||U.S. English||N/A||MD5 : b4cd707f30d5a720053ef8e4496ce554
SHA : 3918248793728f1f1966a7312c8fe9be9d2404d4
Method #2 – Fix Issue Automatically
There is special software that will help us to automatically fix any error, even if it’s COMSupport.dll not found. You can easily use our special All-in-One error fixing software program to fix this issue within a few minutes.
- First of all, click “this link” to download the All-in-One software.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to install this software on your computer.
- Now, it’s time to run this program. Go to the Desktop and double-click on the icon to start the program on your computer.
- Once it starts, it’s time to click on the “Repair” button to start fixing the errors. Within a few minutes, this repair program will fix all the issues immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – What Causes COMSupport.dll File Not found an error?
When the software is not able to find the necessary DLLs, it will show the file not found an error. Due to the accidental deletion or the false detection by the Antivirus software program, it causes the file to Delete, and you see the COMSupport.dll file not found an error on your system.
#2 – Isn’t there any solution to fix the COMSupport.dll missing error automatically?
With the use of our sophisticated software program, we can easily fix this issue. The software will automatically run the background checks and will deploy all the methods to fix this issue permanently. Download the provided software and get rid of all technical issues permanently.
#3 – Is COMSupport.dll a virus program?
No. The COMSupport.dll is not a virus program and will not cause any issues in the system. Even if any antivirus program detects the same as a potential threat, you should not worry at all.
There is not a single person on this planet who is using a Windows computer. The COMSupport.dll is a simple error and easy to fix. With the methods mentioned in this post, you can quickly fix this error and enjoy using the software on your computer with ease.