There are many data burning software programs available on the Internet. With professional data burning software programs like the BurnAware Pro, the users won’t have to rely on any other software program. There is no program available for the computers that will not throw any while you are using it. The BurnAware pro app will throw the DevDispItemProvider.dll file missing error when trying to use it on your computer. Well, that’s a common error, and thousands of people have experienced the same. In this post, we will share detailed information about this error and the ways you can fix this within a few minutes. We share the detailed methods by which you can easily fix the DevDispItemProvider.dll Not found an error in Windows.
DevDispItemProvider.dll File Missing Error Solution
What is DevDispItemProvider.dll File?
The DLL files are nothing but the Dynamically Linked Libraries. With the DLL files, the Windows and the software programs communicate with each other. Such DLL files allow the software programs to access the Windows functionalities with ease. The DLL files are the most important files for any software, and not having them or deleting them will show you the DevDispItemProvider.dll file error. This is the special file for the BurnAware Pro software program. You’ll see the DevDispItemProvider.dll missing error while running this software.
How to Fix DevDispItemProvider.dll Missing Error?
There are a few working solutions to fix the DevDispItemProvider.dll was not found an error. You can follow these methods pretty easily to get rid of the issue. As we share the detailed information, you don’t have to deal with the technicalities and try using these methods by yourself.
Method #1 – Download the Missing DLL File
If you face the DevDispItemProvider.dll not found error, you should immediately know that the file is missing from the software directory. So, the best and simplest method for the same is to get the file downloaded on your computer and place it in the respective directory. Here are the exact steps to download the missing DLL file and fix the issue immediately.
- First of all, download the DevDispItemProvider.dll file from this link. We are sharing the trusted download link for this file.
- Mostly, the file is downloaded in Windows by default in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and copy the file by pressing the “Ctrl + C” key combination.
- Now, go to the respective directory of the BurnAware software program. Mostly, you’ll have this software installed on the “C:/” drive.
- It’s time to press “Ctrl + V” to paste this file into the respective directory. After you place the file in the directory, you’ll be able to use the software from now on.
- Double-click on the BurnAware software and check if you are seeing the DevDispItemProvider.dll file missing or not. If it’s not coming, then you have successfully fixed the issue.
|BIT VERSION||FILE SIZE||LANGUAGE||DESCRIPTION||MD5 / SHA||DOWNLOAD|
|32bit 6.3.9600.16384||84.5 KB||U.S. English||DeviceItem inproc devquery subsystem||MD5 : 8136de913c41e8485e623154e9ef6b68
SHA : fab679b69fafcd14a2076fcfe5a70ee0f2feb752
|32bit 6.2.9200.16548||35.5 KB||U.S. English||DeviceItem inproc devquery subsystem||MD5 : 73dc5278ee0a0f01750a0def17fe7efd
SHA : 1239d62fde7f44f9d06346b8cea6561ef987e5a2
|32bit 10.0.14393.0||88.5 KB||U.S. English||DeviceItem inproc devquery subsystem||MD5 : 4fe46b3cd310664f540e4712103570e1
SHA : 06a642f5275b8d643534447e114522ef136daf83
|64bit 10.0.14393.0||100.5 KB||U.S. English||DeviceItem inproc devquery subsystem||MD5 : ccdefae1f31f9f9aed64686a143d3d0a
SHA : 7e273115487c3f37bf0bd014c104c9ca1c8196db
|64bit 10.0.10586.0||101.5 KB||U.S. English||DeviceItem inproc devquery subsystem||MD5 : 2591553f0e4920ddaca7a52c4526e30c
SHA : e3ae823d70e9831a935c0288a05146f032e54557
|32bit 10.0.10586.0||88.0 KB||U.S. English||DeviceItem inproc devquery subsystem||MD5 : cd5cfb07a92b9fcd7eed8e293b26277e
SHA : 4874375633b9161056b5ab2813ac95786b018218
Method #2 – Fix Issue Automatically
There is special software that will help us to automatically fix any error, even if it’s DevDispItemProvider.dll not found. You can easily use our special All-in-One error fixing software program to fix this issue within a few minutes.
- First of all, click “this link” to download the All-in-One software.
- Double-click on the installer and follow the on-screen instruction to install this software on your computer.
- Now, it’s time to run this program. Go to the Desktop and double-click on the icon to start the program on your computer.
- Once it starts, it’s time to click on the “Repair” button to start fixing the errors. Within a few minutes, this repair program will fix all the issues immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – What Causes DevDispItemProvider.dll File Not found an error?
When the software is not able to find the necessary DLLs, it will show the file not found an error. Due to the accidental deletion or the false detection by the Antivirus software program, it causes the file to Delete, and you see the DevDispItemProvider.dll file not found an error on your system.
#2 – Isn’t there any solution to fix the DevDispItemProvider.dll missing error automatically?
With the use of our sophisticated software program, we can easily fix this issue. The software will automatically run the background checks and will deploy all the methods to fix this issue permanently. Download the provided software and get rid of all technical issues permanently.
#3 – Is DevDispItemProvider.dll a virus program?
No. The DevDispItemProvider.dll is not a virus program and will not cause any issues in the system. Even if any antivirus program detects the same as a potential threat, you should not worry at all.
There is not a single person on this planet who is using a Windows computer. The DevDispItemProvider.dll is a simple error and easy to fix. With the methods mentioned in this post, you can quickly fix this error and enjoy using the software on your computer with ease.